Welcome back loves! It’s been way too long since I’ve posted on my blog, but I really wanted to share a product line with you that I recently discovered because it saved my skin!
Over the past six months I’ve had skin related issues due to a hormonal imbalance: break-outs, scaring, skin texture and severe dryness. You name it, I had it! I was constantly on the search for a magical solution that would repair and restore my skin. And let me tell you, #thestrugglewasreal. I literally tried everything. Herbal supplement’s, cleanses, numerous skincare, topical solutions and dietary restrictions. Nothing worked. While researching alternate options online I came across the brand The Ordinary. At first I was a bit skeptical considering the affordability for clinical grade formulations. Not only was the brand affordable, but also vegan and gluten free. And honestly, I was sold on those facts alone so I decided to give it a try. Considering the price range for each item, I really couldn’t go wrong. When I tell you these products changed my life and my skin—I’m deadass serious!
I have been using the five products listed below for the past few weeks and there’s already a dramatic difference in the texture and tone of my skin. I should also let you know that I have sensitive skin and these have not given me any negative reactions thus far. Praise the most high. If your skin is just downright playing you or just need a boost in the overall clarity and tone of your complexion, I highly recommend The Ordinary line. I will definitely be purchasing other items from them in the future.
holy grail SKIN SAVIORS
( 1-2 times per week, *not used in conjunction with the lactic acid )
- Tackles signs of aging
- Combines two forms of next-generation retinoid
- Minimises irritation
- Apply a few drops to face in the evening as part of your skincare regime
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments
- Use sun protection during the day
( Every evening after cleansing, *glow inducing formula )
- Exfoliates the skin
- Reduces signs of inflammation and sensitivity
- Apply once per day, ideally in the evening
- Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
- Contains Tasmanian pepperberry
( Every morning after cleansing, *very hydrating )
- Reduces the look of static and dynamic wrinkles
- Apply a few drops to face morning and night
( Spot treat problematic areas, as needed, *slightly drying )
- High-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula
- Contains Vitamin B3 to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion
- Balances visible sebum activity
- Apply serum to entire face morning and evening before heavier creams
( 1-2 times per week in the evening, *noticeable fine grain texture on skin )
- Brightens and protects skin against aging
- Hyaluronic acid offers visible surface smoothing
- Water-free and silicone-free formula
- Ideally applied at night time
Explore the line
The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".