Hey loves! It’s been a minute since I posted on my blog, but I wanted to share a skincare line with you that I recently discovered called The Ordinary.
Let me start off by saying—I’m already obsessed! Not only is this line highly-affordable, but they are also made with clinical grade formulations in their true form. Sounds too good to be true, right?! Honestly, I was skeptical at first, but decided to purchase five products from their range and give them fair trial. I've incorporated the five products listed below into my current skincare routine as directed, and have been using them religiously. Surprisingly, these five little “skin saviours” have changed my complextion in the best way possible. The overall texture and tone of my skin has improved significantly. I can acclaim to a more refined appearance and brightened skintone overall.
As a rule I have moderately sensitive skin, and these have not given me any irritation thus far. My current coveted must-have from their line is definitely the Lactic Acid 10%. I’m an avid user of chemical exfoliants because they’re less abrasive and more forgiving on delicate skin. Lets be honest, you can’t beat a $6 exfoliant! Bottom line, I will definitely be ordering other products from Deciem in the near future.
holy grail SKIN saviours
( 1-2 times per week on face, neck and décolletage, *Anti-aging )
- Tackles signs of aging
- Combines two forms of next-generation retinoid
- Minimises irritation
- Apply a few drops to face in the evening as part of your skincare regime
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments
- Use sun protection during the day
( Every evening after cleansing, gentle exfoliant *glow inducing formula )
- Exfoliates the skin
- Reduces signs of inflammation and sensitivity
- Apply once per day, ideally in the evening
- Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
- Contains Tasmanian pepperberry
( Every morning after cleansing, *hydrating )
- Reduces the look of static and dynamic wrinkles
- Apply a few drops to face morning and night
( Spot treat problematic areas as needed, *slightly drying )
- High-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula
- Contains Vitamin B3 to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion
- Balances visible sebum activity
- Apply serum to entire face morning and evening before heavier creams
( 1-2 times per week in the evening, *noticeable fine grain texture on skin )
- Brightens and protects skin against aging
- Hyaluronic acid offers visible surface smoothing
- Water-free and silicone-free formula
- Ideally applied at night time
The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".